lunedì 24 maggio 2010

tornate indietro, quando potete...


Lost!

Just because I'm losing

Doesn't mean I'm lost

Doesn't mean I've stopped

Doesn't mean I'm across

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserved
No better and no worse

I just got lost
Every river that I tried to cross
Every door I ever tried was locked

Oh and I'm just waiting 'til the shine wears off


You might be a big fish

In a little pond

Doesn't mean you've won

'Cause along will come

A bigger one


And you'll be lost

Every river that you tried to cross

Every gun you ever held went off
Oh and I'm just waiting 'til the firing's stopped

Oh and I'm just waiting 'til the shine wears off


Oh and I'm just waiting 'til the shine wears off
Oh and I'm just waiting 'til the shine wears off
(Coldplay "Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends")

2 commenti:

giardigno65 ha detto...

finalmente ...

ziamaina ha detto...

Dipende, caro Giardi, dipende...